2021 dues are $460. Due January 31, 2021.
The following are a sample some of the subdivision expenses for which dues are appropriated.
- Maintain Cul de sacs and common areas. Ribbon along N. Territorial, Beacon Meadows entrance, islands in cul de sacs, forsythia bushes along N. Territorial, area around pond and behind the Eaton Estates condominiums.
- Maintain the subdivision front entrance
- Entrance Lighting
- Maintain the area around pond behind Covington Drive homes
- Provide Snow removal and salt during winter months
- In the past, when we had enough money in reserve, funds were used to repair cracks and broken concrete slabs in our streets.
The deadline for annual homeowners dues is typically January 31st of each year and considered past due on February 1st.
PENALTIES:$25/month for past dues in February, March & April.
Penalties increase to $100/month after April 30th for each month they are not paid.
Dues are collected via a notice sent by mail. Checks may be made payable to BMPOA.
Please feel free to contact the BMPOA if you have addition questions. The BMPOA strongly encourages its resident's attendance in the Annual Homeowners Meeting where the subdivision budget is discussed in detail.